Calling all CONDO BOARDS!!
Our Condo building programs benefit not only the individual condo owners but also the condo building as a whole. Increased enjoyment of outdoor spaces coupled with increased property value at discounted rates are great reasons to exploit our building program.
Condo KANDY is the original and leading brand that provides service, quality, and choice for outdoor flooring systems designed and delivered in Canada specifically for condo balconies and multi-unit common areas.
Important facts about Condo KANDY:
- It does not alter the condo balcony (or other common areas) surface or walls of the building in any way.
- It does not put the building envelope at risk in any way.
- It does not adhere to the surface (no glue, no grout, no nails) thereby leaving the surface easily accessible for inspection or future maintenance.
- In fact, it protects the surface and building envelope providing great comfort to all concerned.
- And, it significantly increases:
- aesthetic appeal
- enjoyment of outdoor spaces
- pride in your home
- and overall building valuations.
Condo Boards, Property Managers, and Buildings can add value to their clients and condo owners by arranging for a customized volume discount program on their behalf. Here’s how it works:
- Condo KANDY will offer DISCOUNTS to all owners and residents of the building in exchange for approval to advertise and market its outdoor floor offering to the entire building.
- Condo KANDY will set up a small display (4×6 area) in a common area exposed on one weekend (daytime) and one weekend (evening) for the unit owner/resident’s convenience.
- A Condo KANDY representative will be present address all questions and concerns from the owners and residents.
- Condo KANDY will provide postcards (physical or electronic) containing program and display details to be distributed to owners and residents and posted in common areas.
- Condo KANDY will coordinate all elements of order placement and installation directly with each owner and resident, leaving the Condo Board free of any administrative burden.
If visual continuity on the building exterior is necessary, the Condo Board may approve certain colours or styles which Condo KANDY will restrict its offering to.
Whether out of the overall budget or funded individually, Condo KANDY will handle all logistics, including individual choice, shipping, delivery, installation, customization, clean-up, and collections, if required.
Please remember that Condo KANDY also serves condo boards by providing outdoor flooring and KANDY GRASS (artificial turf) for roof tops and common areas. Check out our Commercial pages for more information and click here to see some of the buildings in the GTA that have Condo KANDY already installed.