We value your business and our goal is to ensure that we continue to provide you with a high level of service. COVID19 requires unprecedented behavior change and we want you to know that we are doing our part to slow the spread of the virus. Here at CONDO KANDY the health and safety of our people, clients, and business associates are paramount during this uncertain time.
We are undertaking additional measures to protect our associates, their families, our clients, business partners and communities. We believe that now more than ever, when we are all engaged in social distancing and spending more time at home, enhancing home experiences (our corporate purpose) is important. We are here to serve you, as always, to help you improve your outdoor space, by providing outdoor flooring for your condo balcony, and your indoor space, with state of the art shades & blinds.
At Condo KANDY we are committed to business and client service continuity while ensuring a safe, healthy, and clean environment.
Facts that Limit Concerns
- Condo KANDY is a virtual company. We do not share office or warehouse space. Internally, we communicate via online meetings, which means there is no risk of contributing to the spread of COVID19.
- The only two touchpoints that you would have with our Associates would be through an in-home consultation (see options below) and the installation service (see options below).
- None of our employees or associates have recently travelled or will be travelling outside of the GTA
- No employees or associates have attended school or any other sporting or entertainment event in the past month where groups congregated.
- All of our employees and associates are taking additional precautions such as frequent and thorough hand washing, avoiding touching their faces, and wiping down contact surfaces with sanitizer.
Our Regular Services & Updated Options
1) In-Home Consultations: We provide free, no-obligation, in-home consultations where we bring flooring (and shades) samples to you. You now have two options:
a) We will continue to provide this in-home service while wearing gloves and masks when requested and wiping down any surfaces touched.
b) Get your in-home consultation via video call. Not as much fun, but will still allow us to enhance your home experiences. You can speak to your Sales Consultant to discuss the options.
a) We will wear gloves and masks and wipe down all surfaces touched as requested.
b) The majority of the installation service is completed outside, on the balcony.
c) You can arrange access for our installation team with your concierge, and we can review layout options via video call, so you do not need to be present during the installation.
Once again, we value your business. Our goal remains to continue with the high level of service Condo KANDY clients have come to trust. We value the safety and welfare of all employees, associates, clients and the broader community.