Supple. Synthetic. Spectacular.
When you simply want the luxurious look and feel of a patch of lawn to augment your outdoor flooring design, KANDY Grass interlocking deck tiles let you enjoy a manicured lawn, even if your condo balcony is several stories up! KANDY Grass is designed specially and specifically for the Canadian climate. Frost and heat resistant, UV stabilized, with environmentally friendly synthetic grass blades that look and feel like the real thing.
The Sweet Treat for your Feet®!
KANDY Grass adds to your design options: create a border, intersperse KANDY Grass with our Ipe, Tigerwood or Canadian Collection, or KANDY’s other outdoor flooring products for a look that is uniquely, and perfectly, yours.
KANDY Grass delivers:
- That fresh-cut look without the work
- Dense, life-like emerald green and lime pile with no shine
- Anti-microbial properties that eliminate the potential for any harmful bacteria or allergens
- Non-flammable, antacid yarn that is resistant to chemical attacks
- Lead-free, dioxin emission-free, environmentally friendly materials
- A “cooling” effect, helping to keep surface temperatures low even on south or west-facing balconies that can otherwise become too hot to touch.
Specially designed for use in light to moderate traffic areas, KANDY Grass will add instant green to your outdoor space, and requires no mowing, raking, watering or fertilizing.
As with all of KANDY’s interlocking, floating, outdoor flooring systems, KANDY Grass requires no glue, grout, cement, nails or bolts for installation. Nothing is attached to the floor, walls, or condo balcony structure, which means there is no problem with condo and strata rules. The KANDY Grass interlocking drainage base has an open profile, allowing rainwater to drain through and wash away underneath.